|Dr. John Doe|
Dr. John Doe
is a cardiologist in Chicago, Illinois and is affiliated with Swedish Covenant Hospital. He received his medical degree from St Christopher's College of Medicine.
Specialties & Qualifications
A cardiologist is a medical doctor who specializes in blood vessels, the heart and the cardiovascular system. Conditions treated by a cardiologist include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease and hypertension.
Education & Medical Training
- Mercy Hospital & Medical Center, Residency, Internal Medicine
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center Fellowship, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- St Christopher's College of Medicine Medical School
- Mercy Hospital & Medical Center, Chief Residency , Internal Medicine
Doe's Clinic and Health Center
44 Shirley Ave.
West Chicago, IL 60185